Okay, so I am new to this, let's see how it turns out. I think I am suppose to write whatever is on my mind; good or bad...right? Well here goes (P.S. if you don't like it, please just don't read it and definitely don't comment on it, because I don't care for your input).
Christmas Day...currently I am at work, I have a massive head ache, and I just want to sleep. I don't like the holidays any more. I haven't always felt this way. I loved Christmas time 2 years ago. As for right now, I am empty inside. Every second of every day, I think of Dylan. I remember the good times like everyone says to; "it will get easier with time" they say. I loved him completely, I still love him completely. I am broken, empty, lost without him. I am very independent in everything I do, but the truth is I long with every breath I take for one look into his eyes, one kiss of his lips, one touch of his hand, and for him to hold me in his arms. I don't know how to go on without him; I don't WANT to go on without him.
Sorry for the sad, pitty me entry but this is the best explanation I have into myself as of this moment in time.
Love you Becks....It's not really a pity me entry. It's how you feel and that's okay. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBecky, your post breaks my heart. Stay strong.
ReplyDelete