So, I have taken some new turns in life. First, I have decided it's time to move forward and let Dylan go. I have taken off my necklace and taken down the shrine in my bedroom. I will always love him but I need to move on with my life and this seems like a good place to start.
I am going to quit school. At least the current classes I am taking. I no longer want to work in this field and am going to work my way towards what makes me happy--baking. I need you're help, however. First, please spread the word. I am going to start small and just from my home from word of mouth. I will attempt anything anyone needs. My prices for now will be cost of supplies plus $10/hour. So please, any help you all can offer would be much appreciated. Second, I need a name for my "business". Any suggestions?
Back to the school thing. I am going to take some business management classes and accounting classes. Stuff I feel will help me run a good business when it turns out to be that way.
I am happiest when I am cooking. Standing there in the quiet creating a masterpiece. I absolutely love it and want to do more of it. So please feel free to order away and spread the word.
You are an awesome woman. I am proud of you. I knew you would know when it was time to move forward. It doesn't mean forgetting, it just means living and that's what Dylan wants for you.
ReplyDeleteI am offically your business test taster!
ReplyDeleteGood for you Becks...Coco right. I too will be a taste tester as well and if you need any help with anything let me know! You have gift for baking and your amazing! Go at it full speed and live life!
ReplyDeleteBecky, I can hear the happiness in your post. Sometimes it just takes awhile. I can not even imagine how you have felt. But now it sounds like baking is going to be a great start to a bright new future. Bake away. And I will think of something to purchase from "Becky's Kitchen".
ReplyDelete