Well I'm not too into the Resolution thing, but here are a few goals I wish to accomplish this year. I am currently working my butt off 70 hrs a week trying to get my debt paid off. It is going slowly but quite well. On top of that I am still doing school (I know...with what time). Yeah, I have been slacking hardcore, but that is going to end. Bachelor's here I come! I've never been too good at working out, but what's New Year's without that resolution...NO, NO, NO not to lose weight so don't comment about that. Only to be healthy, end of story. And most of all, just being happy. Whether it is alone, or finding someone to assist with that...either way works just fine.
I love you all my friends! Thank you for being there for me this past 14 months, I know it's been a roller coaster.
yea for new years resolutions even though I've had no motivation this year so far! Go you!!! 80)
ReplyDelete