So, I have found an amazing man. He is so good to me, treats me like gold, cares what I want, among so much more. He lost someone he loved dearly so he gets that about me. His childhood was not so great (which I can relate). Something is different inside of me now. It's weird to think about or talk about but I honestly feel like I will make it through this life okay in the end. And with this, tell me friends, what the hell do you get someone for Valentine's Day if they all ready have EVERYTHING they want or need (yes, I mean everything)? Please help! LOL
Becky, this is wonderful news. I for one am very happy for you. You deserve it.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I haven't even thought about Valentines.
I bet he would just love to have a nice day/night with you by his side.
Congrats to you lady :)
Yay Becky. I'm so happy for you. You're a special person and you deserve the very best. As for Valentine's day, I agree with Nat, I'm sure he'd love a nice day with you.
ReplyDelete