Friday, March 5, 2010

What's new with me...hmmm


Well let's see...Round two of this tattoo thing is done, one more to go on March 18th. I am still with Beau, he is great, we are great. I do find myself with anxiety, however, not sure why. Maybe I'm just not used to things going good and am expecting it to all come crashing down. Why is it that you trust someone completely, but you still wonder "what do they do when you're not around, who are they talking to". Do we really care, or is it a control issue with people? I mean he ALWAYS watches me text or asks who it is (I have nothing to hide so I tell him), but I fear if I ask the same questions it won't go smoothly. (It's bit me in the butt one too many times) Relationships are so weird, so hard to deal with, yet awesome most of the time. I guess that's why we do it.

I paid off my second bill, which leaves four more bigger ones to go. Slowly but surely I will get it done and hopefully not have to work 70 hours a week anymore.

School...hmmm I thought I finish this class that has been burdoning me for months (Legal Research and Writing, I know sounds exciting huh) but nope I failed another project which means I have to re-do it. UGH just make it stop all ready.

Just had a birthday. Nothing major there, just another day I suppose. I can't wait to have kids so holidays become a grand event again.

Dylan crossed my mind again the other day (well he's on my mind a lot, but this just stuck out). I remember the day I met him, so perfect, so complete. I just still miss him so much.

I went to Vegas over Valentine's Day (Beau took me). It was mostly amazing...there were a couple issues but overall it turned out quite nicely. I won $700 on a penny slot machine which was SWEET. (I know it should go to bills but its going to my tattoo instead and the remaining will be put towards my $1000 savings for total money makeover-I'm not really going in the order I am supposed to be :) )

Sorry for not writing on this thing more (Tryn), but there really isn't much excitement in "I went to work, slept, went to work, watched TV, and ate alot" LOL

2 comments:

  1. OMG Becky, that looks painful! Ur crazy!!!

    As for relationships. Yes, they are crazy at times.I don't think wanting to know what is going on when ur not together isn't controlling, it's just the fear of the unknown (I'm guessing) Your young, just enjoy yourself.
    U deserve it!.
    And Happy Belated Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It's nice to see you updated your blog. Your tattoo is awesome and big! I can't wait to see when you get the color put on it.

    I'm married and I still question what my husband is doing when I'm not around. Not so much cuz I don't trust him and just our of wonderment.

    ReplyDelete