Thursday, April 8, 2010

Overwhelmed and broken

I am so overwhelmed right now. At Depomax, my printers wouldn't work yesterday making it impossible to do my job. At the city, homicide, homicide, officer involved shooting (no I'm not directly affected by this, but it has hit me, my occupational hazards have hit home). My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend died one year ago on Sunday April 11th, which is also his other ex's birthday (dated her for 6 years and she ruined him). He thinks I am crazy and overanalyzing of our relationship, but I know he isn't over the broken heart ex and it is ripping my heart to shreds. I don't think he does it on purpose, but he refuses to realize that what he does and says kills me a little inside every day. April 25th...Dylan's birthday...I want my life back still (enough said).

Here I thought everything was going so well in life, and then it all comes crashing down (which is always expected). I am on the verge of tears at any given moment in my day. I just want to disappear.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Becky, just know that I love you. Hey maybe we can get together and cry together I bet we end up laughing instead. Life is hard sometimes but know that I am always here for you. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEcky, once again, your post breaks my heart.
    And I will be thinking about u on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete