Thursday, April 15, 2010

New developments...

So we have hashed it out and laid into each other. We have decided we want this to work if it's possible, therefore we are giving it yet one more chance. I am going to try and be more openly happy and excited in life. It is time. Tryn I know you will be mad so I am sorry. You are a great friend and I know ultimately you will support what I decide to do LOVE YOU! :)

We had an amazing date night last night. We went on a drive through Emigration Canyon (haha saw my old casa w/ Dyl) and up to Park City. It was cool. Then to dinner at Sizzler for some sirloin and scrumptuous salad bar. Then we watched the Avalanche hockey game, they won yay!

Yesterday was my first day into a new me...better outlooks on life and happier times to come.

I love all of you my friends and I hope you realize this even though I am terrible at showing it!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what to say about this. I love you is all I really can say. But I do love you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, I want u to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete