Saturday, May 15, 2010

Been a little while..

Okay so it's been a bit since I wrote and I'm sure Tryn and Em are dying to hear what I have to say (not sure why, LOL). Me and Beau broke up (for good this time, at least for awhile). We are still friends, and have decided we don't work as a couple. Maybe in the future, after being friends, we can build something, but for now, not so much.

I am moving. Yes, I am moving hopefully to an apartment in the Aves about a chocolate factory (assuming all goes smoothly in the next couple days). Ericka will be moving in with me, so it should be good.

My new days off are okay but this week has been stressful so I'm not sure how the weeks will really be once I'm used to them.

I'm going on a much needed vacation to Arizona at the end of May. My brother is graduating from high school as valedictorian. I am very proud because I feel like I had a hand in that being that I raised him for a few years.

So, not too much exciting, just the usual work, trying to sleep, and drama that is my life all the time. I hope all is well with everyone else.

2 comments:

  1. Becky, sorry to hear about your break-up.
    But glad to see u & Ericka are moving in together.
    Sometimes I wish I had a sister. :)
    Vacations are good. Congrats on your brothers sucess. You all should be so proud.
    Your alot braver than I. I told the hubby it's to hot to go south right now. It was 100 degree's the other day back home. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update...lol I think I'm gonna have to visit more often seeing your right next to a chocolate shop. That is dangerous! 80)

    ReplyDelete